Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Thing #3

Ways a blog could be used in the classroom?
As a future educator, I think having blogs in the classroom is a great idea. Blogs can be used as an essential tool several different ways. Teachers can use them as a demonstration to show students how to preform certain tasks such as tying their shoes or by keeping track of assignments. Teachers can also keep parents/guardians informed on what's going on in the classroom as well. Blogs are great for getting information out into community quickly. Teachers can also use blogs in the classroom to post extra credit, value of month, etc. My future classroom will consist of blogs because I think they are both helpful and useful.

1 comment:

  1. I also would like to use blogging in my classroom as a means of communication among parents, teachers and students! I never even thought about using it to show students how to perform a particular task or for value of the month! Thats awesome, I am definitely going to consider how I would like to go about incorporating these ideas in my classroom whenever the time comes!

    ReplyDelete