Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Thing #19

I have an account setup with both Facebook and Twitter. I've had a Facebook account ever since I was in high school. The first few years was pretty cool because I was able to find people I haven't talked to in years and keep in touch with family that live in different states. As I've grown older, Facebook has become more of a drama site rather than a social one. Each time I get on it's nothing but drama, so I'm really considering deactivating my profile.


Just recently I got a Twitter page and by recently I mean about three weeks ago (lol). So far I really like Twitter, because there's not as much drama plus you can say whatever you feel at the moment, even if it makes sense or not. Twitter is pretty cool and so far I like it.

None of my accounts are considered to me because it's just a social site which I probally won't have for very long because once I graduate college and actually start teaching, I plan on deleting all my social sites because I don't feel it's appropriate, byt that's just me.

I thinkTeacherPop is a good and trustworthy site that I may use once I graduate.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your informative post!!!
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete