Friday, February 15, 2013

Thing #9




I had alot of fun with the image generator. At first it took me awhile to find the right images I wanted to use as well as save them, but after about 30 minutes I got the gist of it. I chose these images because of their creative. I love soup and I thought that image was pretty cool, along with the danger sign, I thought both were pretty funny. The I love thing 9 image was too cute and it had to be added. I can totally see myself using images like these in the classrooms because of its creativity and how much fun designing can be. I think kiddos would enjoy activities like these.

1 comment:

  1. Yours looks really good..... I could not create anything I liked and when I did makeone tha I liked it wouldn't allow me to save it so I gae up..... Can you help me with this???

    ReplyDelete