Monday, February 18, 2013

Thing #11

The method I used to find feeds was the Google Blog Search. I simply searched for topics that I enjoy reading or talking about which is why I chose teaching/teachers. Suprisingly, Topix was the most confusing search tool because on this site I found articles such as tennessee, the government, and stuff like that, but not interesting, nothing I saw myself blogging about. Some of the things I found under teaching included: signs of a good teacher, teaching intolerance, teaching 2.0, and cool stuff like that. One unusual article that really stood out to me was called "Over-Looking Signs of Good Teaching." This one really stuck out to me because it was very honest and careless about what others had to say. It talked about teaching kids how much BS the system is going to try to get over on them and that the most valuable lesson a teacher can teach is that everything an authority says is going to be a lie. So this artilce really stuck out to me because it talked about something different and not just all positive things.

No comments:

Post a Comment