Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Thing #4

I feel as though commenting on other people's posts/blogs helps build communication skills as well as social skills. It also allows you to agree/disagree with a person and share your opinions with one another. Two things I felt were important when reading other blogs were that commenting lets the blogger know that someone is reading his/her work and because it establishes a relationship with people who have similar thoughts or ideas.

From our class, I chose Brittany White's blog because she is very knowledgeable and creative in each of her blogs. I also chose Whitney Hamilton because her blogs are always broad with lots to talk about and discuss. Stephen Smith because he sits beside me in class and he is also very knowledgeable and a very nice man. Markesha McCombs because I absolutely love her blog page. And Elizabeth Howell because she is very unique.

From outside our class, I chose Chassity Haplin because of her broad and wordy posts. I also chose Brittany Lowen because her blog was very interesting to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment