Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Thing #2

My experience with creating my blog was a bit confusing. I wasn't exactly sure what to say about the easy/hard habits I chose. Creating my avatar was not only fun, but creative as well. Although I do not have any previous experience with blogs, writing, I do love reading them and seeing what other people have to say. The name I picked for both my posting name and the name of my blog were similar (which the directions called for). Creating the blog was not as hard as I thought it would be because the directions were very precise.

My avatar is quiet similar to my real personality. I created her to look just like me because I love the person I am and I wouldn't dare change a thing. I chose for my avatar to wear clothes I would wear, shoes I would wear, and glasses like I wear. She also has long black hair like me along with pretty brown eyes, just like mines.

No comments:

Post a Comment