Sunday, February 17, 2013

Thing #10

Some of the things I like about RSS and newsreaders are being able to subscribe to an article and being able to keep up with that article. I subsrcibed to five different articles like the directions asked us to and I found each article very interesting. I chose yoga, jobs, cooking, music, and jokes; I plan to keep up with each article. This technology can be very useful in the classrooms. Teachers can post extra credit work along with other assignments using this technology. I believe that students would enjoy this type of activity because now generation kids love using computers. This technology can also be useful in one's own personal life, him/her could subscribe to a blog about losing weight, eating healthy, etc. Again, teachers can use this technology for assignments in his/her classroom. I think this idea is very good and many people would enjoy this technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment