Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Thing #14

The two web-based tools I chose were the flowchart.com and bubbl.us. I honestly chose these two because thier names stood out to me most, but as I observed each tool I learned some of the same things and some different things as well about flowcharts and mindmaps.

Flowchart.com dealt alot with what its name, flow charts. This tool allows you to be able to collaborate with colleagues, chant & design flowcharts at the same time, doesn't require any type of download, and allows you to move objects around.

Bubbl.us dealt alot with bubble charts. Bubbl.us allows you to create bubbles anywhere on the chart, change colors, delete bubbles, change texts, edit text, etc. I liked this mindmap alot because it was very creative and fun to mess with.

No comments:

Post a Comment