Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Thing #1

The habits that were easiest for me were numbes 2, 4, 6, 7, 7 1/2 becase I've been going by them my entire life. I've always been taught to take responsibilities for my actions (including behavior, learning, etc). Being a teacher requires you to have confidence in yourself because noone wants his/her child being taught by an educator who's uncertain. Thoughout our school days we've heard that technology/computers are our best friend because whatever research we needed could be found on the internet. Teach/Monotor others was another habit I found easiest because as a future educator I find this habit very useful alond with the habit Play which I found to be relatively easy also. Some habits I found to be hardest were 1, 3, and 5. Begin with the end in mind made no sense to me at first because I wondered how a person could predict the future. View problems as challenges could be both a negative and a positive thing; what if not everything is suppose to be viewed as challenging. And last, create your own learning toolbox, not everyone is independent nor creative.

By playing with web 2.0 I would like to learn how to become more advanced with modern day technology. I would also like to learn how to creat lesson plans, gradebooks, etc. My experience with setting up my blog was a bit challenging. At first I completely clueless how to do everything because I'm not an expert with computers, but after talking with my teachers and some of the other students around me, they helped me figure out how to set everything up, and now I can't get enough of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment